STAR LIFE ANSWER KEY - LEVEL 1
- Gravity pulls hydrogen gas together to form a cloud. (4)
- Nuclear fusion occurs which causes the star to glow. (2)
- A main sequence star, which can live for millions or even billions
of years, forms. (7)
- A red giant forms when the star's hydrogen level drops. (6)
- Iron, which acts as an energy sponge, forms within the star.
- A supernova occurs. (1)
- If it is a massive star, a neutron star forms. If it is a super
massive star, a black hole forms. (3)
NEBULAR NONSENSE ANSWER KEY - LEVEL 1
Download a pdf version.